Insurance Company Hits
Aug 27, 2015
Insurance companies take in billions of dollars of premiums. But when the tables get turned and it’ s time for an insurance company to pay you a settlement because you were injured in an auto acci- dent, the insurance company sings a different tune. An insurer will use any excuse to avoid paying a fair settlement, but some of the more common ones are listed below.
- You were speeding and there- fore could not avoid the accident (sung to the tune of Hot Rod Lincoln by Commander Cody).
- Y our car had defective equipment that caused the accident (sung to the tune of Manic Mechanic by ZZ Top).
- You failed to use a turn signal (sung to the tune of Turn! Turn! Turn! by The Byrds).
- You were not paying attention before the accident (sung to the tune of Carefree Highway by Gordon Lightfoot).
- There were no witnesses to the accident except for the passengers in your car . . . and they don’t count. (sung to the tune of Can I Get a Witness? by Marvin Gaye).
Don’ t let an insurance company give you the old song and dance routine and avoid paying you what you deserve. Call us today and we’ll make the insurance company sing sweet music to your ears.