- Abogados de lesiones personales de Houston
- Abogados de Acidentes de Uber en Houston
- Accidente de METRO
- Accidentes Automovilísticos
- Accidentes de Carro en Houston que Resultan en una Amputación
- Hechos de Accidentes de Auto en Houston
- Lesiones Cerebrales Traumáticas Después de un Accidente Automovilístico en Houston
- Lesiones de Cabeza y Cerebro por Accidentes de Auto
- Lesiones de Cuello en Accidentes de Auto
- Lesiones de Huesos Rotos por un Accidente de Auto
- Quemaduras Causadas por Accidentes Automovilísticos en Houston
- Accidentes De Bus Y Transporte Público
- Accidentes de Camiones
- Accidentes de Lyft
- Accidentes de Motocicletas
- Accidentes En El Lugar de Trabajo
- Abogado de Lesiones Laborales en Houston para Empleados No Cubiertos por Indemnización Laboral
- Accidentes de Construcción
- Lesión Laboral de Terceros
- Lesión Laboral Fatal
- Lesiones Laborales de Empleados de Healthcare
- Lesiones Laborales de Empleados Esenciales
- Preguntas Frecuentes Preguntadas de Accidentes en el Lugar de Trabajo
- Accidentes Industriales
- Areas de Practica
- Lesión Cerebral Traumática
- Lesión Personal
- Abogado de Lesiones en Pasadena
- Abogados de Lesiones en Baytown
- Preguntas Frecuentes
- Lesiones por Quemaduras y Electrocuciones
- Lesiones y Muertes Resultantes de la Tormenta Invernal de Texas
- Muerte por Negligencia
- Página de recursos COVID-19 del Grupo Legal de la Garza
- Productos Defectuosos
- Sin Tarifas ni Costos a Menos que Ganemos su Caso
- Contact Us
- Distribution of Funds
- E-Book Resources
- Essential Workers Guide
- Houston Personal Injury Office
- Infographic Resources
- A Guide to Burn and Electrical Injuries in Houston
- Houston Car Accident Facts
- How Long Does a Personal Injury Case Take?
- Texas Motorcycle Accident Q&A
- Texas Truck Accident Fact Sheet
- Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in Texas?
- Your Guide Houston Lyft Accidents
- Your Guide to Texas Personal Injury Cases
- Your Guide to Traumatic Brain Injury In Houston
- Your Questions Answered About Houston Uber Accidents
- Injuries and Death Resulting From the Texas Winter Storm
- No Fees or Costs Unless We Win Your Case
- Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Baytown Personal Injury Attorneys
- Burn Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Defective Products
- Industrial Accidents
- Lyft Accidents
- METRO Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pasadena Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Should Texas Accident Victims Settle Their Case or Take It To Trial?
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accident
- Burn Injuries From Truck Accidents
- Fatal Truck Accident
- Quadriplegia and Paraplegia From Truck Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury From Truck Accidents
- Truck Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Expect in a Claim With Progressive Commercial Truck Insurance
- Uber Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Essential Employee Work Injury
- Fatal Work Injury
- Healthcare Employee Work Injury
- Houston Work Injury Lawyer for Employees Not Covered by Workers’ Compensation
- Third-Party Work Injury
- Workplace Accident Frequently Asked Questions
- Wrongful Death
- Severe Injuries from CenterPoint Natural Gas Line Explosion in Harris County Texas
- Sin Tarifas Ni Costos a Menos Que Ganemos Su Caso
- Thank You
- The de la Garza Law Group COVID-19 Resource Page
HERE FOR CLIENTS
“They really do care about you and take your case seriously.”
Thank you! You guys are #1 to me.
Mr. Mario de la Garza and his team are one of a kind and hands down the best law firm in Houston. They really do care about you and take your case seriously. He takes your calls and actually takes the time to talk to you and explain how everything is going to work and he leaves no questions unanswered. I also want to say his team is the best! Lidia thank you so much for always replying to all my emails, calls and messages. All though I know I was a pain at times, she was always so responsive, patient and would always return my calls when she said she would. – Christina L.
I was fortunate to have him on my team and recommend him highly.
Mario de la Garza is a good lawyer. He secured insurance reimbursement for a personal injury that has taken 2.5 years settle. He was compassionate and patient and provided good counsel when solutions appeared non- existent. He was tenacious with medical providers, coordinated payments on a timely basis and worked well with insurance companies. I was fortunate to have him on my team and recommend him highly. - HP
My experience with The de la Garza Law Group was phenomenal.
Me being a 21 year old juggling my time as a full time employee and a full time college student dealing with a car accident sounded terrifying, but with the help of Mr. Mario de la Garza all my worries went away. He made the process so easy and met every one of my expectations and more. I would highly recommend The de la Garza Law group to anybody especially young adults who are terrified of having to deal with a car accident for the first time. Trust and believe The de la Garza Law Group will not disappoint. - Stefanie G.
Mario fought for every single penny in my case.
I was in a 18 wheeler car accident late August 2019. And as soon I got out the hospital, I looked up a good Injury attorney law firm to help me with this case. And the De la Garza law firm was the first one to pop up. They took care of me throughout the nine months. They have a great staff. With great people. I give them 5/5 stars. Mario fought for every single penny in my case. You got to respect a lawyer that’s willing to go beyond for you. I highly recommend De la Garza’s law firm. Thank you guys. - JW
I would definitely use Mario again.
The one thing that made me at ease with him was that when I would text him, I would get a response every time within 10 minutes or less. There was always an answer from him every time I had a question. He was always on time or a few minutes early when we had to meet up for things pertaining to my case. He would even work & reach out to me about my case on Saturdays & Sundays (7 days a week). I would definitely use Mario again if needed and would highly recommend him to someone else needing an attorney. - Robert C.
We are extremely grateful to The de la Garza Law Group
Our case pertained to an auto-pedestrian collision involving a commercial vehicle that resulted in catastrophic injuries to my brother. Unfortunately, and ultimately these injuries resulted in his wrongful death due to this hit and run in the Houston area. On behalf of my family, we are extremely grateful to The de la Garza Law Group for all their legal assistance. Mario de la Garza personally assisted in all legal matters pertaining to/and getting settlements for all medical bills and restitution for the family until the matter was concluded. We highly recommend this firm.
– Mariann B.
His team is very professional and I would highly recommend to anyone.
My experience with Mr. De la Garza was very pleasing during a difficult time. My case was a workplace injury causing serious injuries that unfortunately lead to a wrongful death. He was very patient with all of us due to several families being involved in this case and worked well with us all. I am glad he didn’t turn down our case (like others did). I was very pleased with how everything was handled in this case and the outcome as well. His team is very professional, and I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you, Mr. de la Garza and team. – Lisa L.
I fully recommend The de la Garza Law Group for any legal representation.
Attorney Mario de la Garza, who is fluent in English and Spanish, is very professional and passionate about his work. My daughter and I are very satisfied with the outcome. At The de la Garza Group you will find a friendly and communicative staff, which along with the attorney, will handle your legal case with a very positive and professional demeanor. - Desiree D.
Thank you for your help.
My experience with De la Garza law group was a very long pleasant experience it was a little difficult to keep up with it since this was my 1st experience with an attorney, but he did really great to keep in touch even though I have a very busy schedule with work and hard to reach and was very informative before, and during the whole process. Thank you, Mr. de la Garza for your help. – Denise G.
It’s like a breath of fresh air having someone like Mario fight for you.
I have been a client of Mr. De la Garza two times now where he shows professionalism and honesty and a definite care for the people he represents. I got in a car accident in February and it caused such a hardship coming close to an end. It’s like a breath of fresh air having someone like Mario not only represent you but fight for you. I hope not to have any more accidents but if I did I will look forward to working with him again! – Ashley V.